Tuesday 15 May 2018

Local news... Website Report

 Hi,
I was looking at your website and realized that despite having a great design;it was not ranking high on any of the search engines (Google, AOL and Bing) formost of the keywords related to your business.
I am affiliated with a SEO company that has helped over 200 businesses achieve(1st Page Ranking on Google) search result page for highly competitivekeywords.
 
Send it to you allI want is the opportunity to discuss how I could help improve the profitabilityand search traffic to your site?
Let me know if you are interested, I will send you our SEO Packages andprice list,
Warm Regards,
Aditya Sharma
 
Digital Marketing Expert



from Village Voice, Tideswell https://ift.tt/2rL3hY1
via IFTTT Litton Village Shop cannot be held responsible for the content of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment