Thursday 10 May 2018

Local news... Article for Parish Magazines

Hello,
My name is Mark Adams and I and my colleague Daniel Wimberley have been sending out pieces about the events happening at Bamford Quaker Community which you have been kind enough to put in your magazines over the past few years.
One of the most recent was a retreat teaching Hun Yuan qigong (March 29th-April 3rd)- a repeat of a 2017 retreat here. This elicited an invitation to write an article about this for Castleton magazine.
I will be teaching classes from the first week in June- Monday evening at Bamford Quaker Community and Tuesday morning at Bamford Institute so it seems timely to offer this piece as a one-off in the hope that more of you may chose to take it up for your June editions. This my first commercial foray into Qigong teaching though I qualified a few years back and have practiced seriously since 1999.
In peace,
Mark Adams

Sent from Outlook<<a href="http://aka.ms/weboutlook">aka.ms/weboutlook>



from Village Voice, Tideswell https://ift.tt/2jMBL8X
via IFTTT Litton Village Shop cannot be held responsible for the content of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment