Saturday 7 April 2018

Local news... Item for May please

Hi Pete,I am the publicity person for Bamford Community Arts & Crafts and I picked up your magazine at the George while attending Tideswell Cinema on Wednesday. BCAC is a registered charity run by volunteers. Our next event in Bamford features two local singing groups, one of which – Drowsy Sleepers – is led by Carol Bowns who, as you will know, is musical director of The Tideswell Singers. I thought the concert would consequently be of interest to Tideswell residents.I attach some copy and two photographs, which I hope you can put in the May issue and also, possibly, the June issue. If you can use only one photo, please use the black & white one of Drowsy Sleepers.Thanks very much.Cath AllwoodBCAC – bcac
| | | bcac | |
|



from Village Voice, Tideswell https://ift.tt/2H4io8w
via IFTTT Litton Village Shop cannot be held responsible for the content of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment